Starting a Local DYA USA Chapter
- Grab a friend or two – form a group
- Find a mentor (member of Dominican Order)
- Fill out a chapter application (found below in forms)
- Sign a commitment statement (found below in forms)
- Pay your dues ($5 a year – $1 International/$4 National)
- Receive a pin – You’re official!
- You can vote at National Gatherings and attend International Gatherings!
- Have fun!
To start your own local chapter, please first look over all of the helpful forms below. If you are still interested in joining, please contact anyone listed in the contact section.
*Please think over your decision carefully, as we take this process seriously and are looking for the best interests of all parties involved.
We hope to hear from you, and hopefully we will see you soon!
Below are important files and PDFs on our history and how to get started.